The journey through womanhood is often filled with changes that affect a woman’s body in many different ways. As women grow older, they begin to experience a decline in sexual hormones secretion which may lead to dissatisfaction during sex because of dryness of the vagina.
After child birth, many women find that their vagina becomes a little larger than before and so they feel ‘loose’ down under. The surrounding tissues and muscles around the vagina become stretched during delivery.
Although the vagina usually shrinks back to its normal size after birth, it is not the same as the pre-pregnancy diameter and after many child births; the ‘loose’ feel is almost always inevitable. The more vaginal deliveries, the worse the condition gets. Some other women naturally feel ‘loose’ even when they have not undergone child birth.
What is vagina tightening surgery?
To gain their sexual satisfaction and confidence back, most women resort to vagina tightening surgery. This surgery involves the removal of excess vaginal lining and tightening of the surrounding muscles and tissue.
In recent times, vagina tightening surgery has become quite popular and many women consider it a viable option for them. Nevertheless, most women that have undergone this surgery have a different story to tell.
Risks of Vaginal Tightening Surgery
As with every surgical procedure, vaginal tightening surgery has certain risks that are involved in the process.
- Since this is a major surgical operation, there is the risk of bleeding which may need another surgery to correct or even more time on the operation table. Excessive bleeding can lead to death.
- The patient is prone to infection especially if the operation was not done by an experienced surgeon.
- Although most vagina tightening surgeries are done by laser technique, it doesn’t entirely rule out the possibility of scarring. Sometimes the scar will occur at places which can’t be covered naturally and may need another surgery to cover it up.
The HerSolution Option
Why go through this hectic surgery when there are other easier and less risky ways to correct the ‘loose’ feel of the vagina? Vaginal creams like HerSolution present a safer treatment option.
HerSolution is a vagina rejuvenating cream made up of plant extracts and other natural ingredients.
HerSolution is not just your best alternative to vaginal tightening surgery; it is also the best therapy for any vagina related problem.
Uses of HerSolution Gel
- HerSolution helps to tighten the vagina wall and removes the ‘loose’ feel that women experience.
- HerSolution lubricates the vagina and brings back the joy of the sexual experience.
- HerSolution has antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties which reduces the risk of infection.
Ingredients of HerSolution Gel
HerSolution is a made up of a combination of plant extracts and other natural ingredients. Since these ingredients are of natural origin, there are no known side effects associated with their use. The ingredients include:
- Mirofirm: This is a natural extract derived from the plant Pueraria Mirifica. This plant extract restores the elasticity of the vagina wall and stimulates vagina secretion for proper lubrication.
- Quercus Infectoria (Oak) Gall Extract: This natural plant extract restores elasticity to the uterine walls after child birth and stimulates blood flow to the vaginal area.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch hazel) has powerful cooling effect and contains anti-bacterial/antifungal properties.
- Panax (Korean) Ginseng regulates blood flow to the genital area, enhances female sexual arousal.
- Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
Why Should You Choose HerSolution Over Vagina Tightening Surgery
1. Time interval
After a vaginal tightening surgery, it usually takes about 8 weeks or more for the patient to heal before any sexual activity can be initiated. Sometimes, patients have complained that they couldn’t experience orgasm after the surgery.
However, with HerSolution vagina cream you do not need to wait for a long time before you see positive results. The tightening of the vagina after the application of the cream takes about 15 minutes and the vagina is also well lubricated. Thus the lady can enjoy sex with her partner without any pain or ‘loose’ feel.
The vagina tightening surgery usually costs a minimum of $5000 to $9900 (this figure excludes room, medication, nursing care, meals…), which is a lot of money to spend when there is a cheaper, safer and highly effective Her Solution gel. Plus, if the vaginal muscle is overextended many women may require more than one surgery!
In addition to the risks mentioned earlier, with the vagina tightening surgery, your vagina can be destroyed by an inexperienced surgeon. On the other hand, the vagina stays intact and only gets better with continuous use of HerSolution cream.
Make the right decision today, choose HerSolution and begin the journey to a great sex life and healthy living.
here in our country we have no idea of any such thing,but i know that lots of women out here may have gone silently with there needs